Entire page updated 13th January 2021.
Electronic contract tracing now mandatory at IDJTA – from 24 Dec 2020 – click here for procedure.
The IDJTA Tennis Centre has a limit of 100 people permitted at the Centre due to changes of operating conditions by the QLD government. All tennis coaching and play has resumed including:
- Hot Shots coaching
- Junior fixtures
- Group and Private Coaching
- Social play – Doubles and singles
- Mid-week fixture groups
- Veterans fixtures
All bookings need to be made in advance. Please contact Stan on mobile 0430 507 616.
Opening hours for court hire and social play are:
- Mon to Fri 7.30 – 10.30am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Sun 7.00 – 9.30am
- Times outside of these hours are by prior arrangement.
Compliance for use of IDJTA Courts
The following conditions apply, in addition to existing Government regulations:
- On arrival and departure use the sanitizer provided.
- Always observe social distancing rules of 1.5 metres.
- Players must have signed in using the GuestHQ application (https://guesthq.com.au/) before commencing play and sign out when leaving the IDJTA Tennis centre. For more information, click here.
- Where possible, payments made by EFTPOS.
- BYO seating is permitted.
- Bookings must be in advance to ensure we comply with the regulations.
- Maximum doubles play with four players on court only.
You must stay home if any of the following apply:
- have been overseas in the last 14 days.
- have been in contact or exposed to coronavirus COVID-19 or someone who has been suspected or confirmed to have coronavirus COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- have any cold or flu like symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath or exposed to someone with these symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Please note: In opening the Centre, the IDJTA Committee have implemented safety measures in accordance with Tennis Australia, Tennis QLD and QLD Health regulations.
Further information can be found on the following websites:
- Chief Health Officer public health directions
- Restrictions for Impacted Areas – Greater Brisbane
- Restrictions for Impacted Areas Direction No. 2
- Mandatory face masks
- Businesses, activities and undertakings
At IDJTA we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces amongst other preventative measures to keep you safe.
Ipswich District Junior Tennis Association committee thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance with QLD Government regulations.