Compliance for use of IDJTA Courts
The following conditions apply, in addition to existing Government regulations:
- On arrival and departure use the sanitizer provided.
- Always check-in using the Check in QLD app
- Always observe social distancing rules of 1.5 metres.
- Where possible, payments made by EFTPOS.
- BYO seating is permitted.
You must stay home if any of the following apply:
- have been overseas in the last 14 days.
- have been in contact or exposed to coronavirus COVID-19 or someone who has been suspected or confirmed to have coronavirus COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- have any cold or flu like symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath or exposed to someone with these symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Please note: In opening the Centre, the IDJTA Committee have implemented safety measures in accordance with Tennis Australia, Tennis QLD and QLD Health regulations.
Further information can be found on the following websites:
- Chief Health Officer public health directions
- Restrictions for Impacted Areas – Greater Brisbane
- COVID-19 update
- Businesses, activities and undertakings
At IDJTA we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces amongst other preventative measures to keep you safe.
Ipswich District Junior Tennis Association committee thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance with QLD Government regulations.